e-PASSPORT


Effective March 3, 2010 there was a memo from DFA that they will be going to process an Electronic Passport. It uses biometrics to authenticate the identity of travelers. They have an adjustment in payment fee:

Php 950.00 for 24 working days  
Php 1,200.00 for 14 working days


For Renewal:
Photocopy of passport (front view and the back view)
Passport
Renewal Form

For New Applicants:
No need to bring  Id picture (passport size)
New Applicants Form
Photocopy of 3 valid Id's
Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)

Luckily, I done it early when I apply for my renewal of passport yesterday since, I went at DFA (Davao Branch) around 7:45 early morning. My new E-Passport will  release on April 12, 2010 since i paid it for only Php 950.00

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: