Thank's for the Gifts



Merry Christmas to all! It's my last working day today and i'll be back on January 05, 2009, what a long vacation for me!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who gave gifts I received this holiday season.

To ate Emily ( hubby's sister ) for giving this black shirt all the way from Singapore. To Majar ( one of my close friend in AoV ) for giving yellow shirt, Mic ( one my close friend in AoV ) for giving me also a black Human shirt as well as Lilibeth ( day shift agent ) for giving me a Victoria's Secret Lotion ( Angel Touch ) and most specially to my client, I was touched when I opened my email account in AoV and found out that he sent me an electronic Christmas greeting card. Click the link below to view the Christmas greeting card.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Poohgahk,
Here’s greeting you the very best of the Christmas season. May the Lord shower you and your family with countless blessings this coming year. Thanks for joining Filipinos Unite!!! God bless you and your loved ones always.

Mel Alarilla of Filipinos Unite!!!

Anonymous said...

merry xmas ly... mwah